Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Project 1: A narrative

As I sat outside on my front porch in the dead of night, I had begun to rethink my project choices. My mother had told me she would be home within ten minutes, and an hour had almost passed since then. Of course, me being Miss Sunshine, I began to fear for the worst, she had been driving all day, what if she had gotten into an accident, or worse...what if she had gotten kidnapped.
Thankfully, she answered me after my tenth attempt to reach her on her cell, she was fine and was just down the road.
Her reaction was everything I hoped for, she was happy, thrilled one might say.
She had set down her luggage on the porch and fumbled about for her phone, chattering excitedly as she took a photo to send to her friend.
While she was doing that, I recorded her reaction, though it had to be cut short when she went in for a hug.
All in all, I'd say this project was a success, even if it only surprised one person.



No comments:

Post a Comment